IHC Hydrohammer could be used in almost every terrestrial environment.(“land work or offshore construction,” “above or under water”)
For more than 30 years, IHC has been developed and manufactured innovative hammer with its experience.
Consecutive Operation and Displayed “Blow Energy”
Blow energy can be displayed by each blow, and also adjustable from 3 % to 100 %
Integral structure and Reliable Operation
Only Composition of few parts, but there were no bolts, hose and other connection inside the hammer. Valves and sensor was placed on outside of the hammer, moreover, it is easy to be replaced. These fact assist performance and reliability of hammer.
Underwater Driving Monitoring System
Hydrohammer is equipped with built-in sensors, enable accurate control and monitoring of piling driving, even in underwater.
Examine all kinds of pile with IHC hammer at both land work and offshore, IHC hammer is proven as most reliable and easy to operate.
- Much faster blow counts (40 to 120 times/min) improve operative efficiency.
- Easy to operate
- Piling information is printed automatically.
- With displayed energy of each blow, more accurate result is expected.
- Correspondence of batter pile from every angle.
- Lubricated bearing relieve gall of the ram weight.
- Be able to extract (only available with small type hammer)
- With special anvil, no need for cushion material (for only steel pipe pile)
- Even in Deep Sea Environment, bringing out the biggest energy
- Equipped with special guide sleeve, free hanging drive for steel pipe pile and sheet pile is possible.
World Wide support
IHC provides world-wide service like assisting simulation of pile driving, selection of hammer and operation.